Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday Jaron!


Today is a big day in Jaron's life. He has left his 20's and is now entering his 30's. His 20's were some important years. He served a mission, got married, had two children, got into BYU, graduated from BYU, got a job and moved to Arizona, bought a house, moved to Oakland, California and celebrated 7 years of marriage. Many people say that the 30's are the best years of life. If that is so, and the 20's were so great, I am excited to see what happens in Jaron's next 10 years. I hope I am by his side for it all!

I could write a novel about Jaron. I love him so much and he is so good to me in so many ways. He is my level head, my best friend. He is the first person I want to call and who I want to spend my time with. He is also a wonderful father. Clark cried for almost an hour this morning because he didn't want Jaron to go to work. As I was enduring the tears I thought, "Jaron is such a good dad and Clark's tears are proof." The kids love to be with him and I love to be with him. I keep teasing him that now that he is 30 I will turn him in for a younger man. I would never change my choice of who I married. Jaron is my other half.
Happy Birthday! I love you Jaron!
Love, your adoring wife, Joni

1 comment:

Kiley said...

Happy Birthday Jaron! I can't believe you have been married for 7 years!