Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Oakland Zoo

This last Saturday we spent the day at the Oakland Zoo.  It was such a great zoo!  The kids had a blast!  Here are a few pics from our day!
Here are my three favorite people playing at the Zoo kids play area.
Here's my home girl!  She loves to wear her hat like that!
This is Vienna's favorite ride!  Me, not so much.  I get so sick with going round and round and round!
The kids absolutely loved this ride!  Their faces say it all!
This is blurry, but I loved Clark's face.  He was having so much fun!

The kids liked this ride, but couldn't figure out how to get it to go high.  You had to pull the stick really hard to make it fly.  They had fun anyways!

3 comments:

Kirst said...

What a fun zoo. I'm loving Clark's expresion of amazement. Too fun

John and Rachael Alexander said...

Wow, your family has been doing fun things in California! I would love to be in Cali right now with all our terrible weather in Utah! Your kids are adorable.. I love watching kids go on rides and reliving your own childhood through them!

jsfeatherstone said...

Joni, it has been forever since I have caught up with you....I had no idea you guys were in California! Sounds like it was a quick move but I can't think of anyone more flexible than you. It looks like you guys are living in a great place. Jon wants to live in California soon so maybe we'll meet up with you there (his company has talked about moving him there in the next year or so). I think it would be to San Diego though. Your kids are darling.