After two years of trying and a couple of miscarriages, we are happy to announce we are having a baby!!!! We saw and heard the heartbeat today! We are so excited. I am due the first of August! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Well, its been quite some time since we posted. It might have something to do with moving three times since February. So here is a catch up to get us back into blogging. Since we moved home it hasn't seemed necessary to post since we see family more, but I love looking at other people's blogs, so we will continue to post. Anyways, here is our update...
1. In May we moved to Provo. Joni got a job from her old employee at Alpine Storage. They have apartments right off of the office. Joni and the kids run the office for a few hours in exchange for rent and utilities. Its a really good arrangement.
2. We went on a family vacation to Island Park. Joni's parents have a cabin there and they rented it to us for the week. It was just the four of us, Jaron, Joni, Vienna, and Clark, but we had a wonderful time.
We went into West Yellowstone for the afternoon and watched Beauty and the Beast at the Playmill, which was so fun. Vienna and Clark got so into it that they laughed, cried, screamed, and cheered. They were almost more entertaining than the actors!
We also fed the fish and the birds.
The kids were suppose to be feeding the fish and birds, but they started eating the hot dog buns instead!
3. We went to Lagoon on my mom's Stake Lagoon Day. My parents came, along with my sister Millie and her family, and my brother JB and his family. It was a fun day.
Here is Clark and his cousin Truman. Vienna is in the back.
Vienna riding the boats. This is her last year to ride the boats because next year she will be too tall.
4. At the end of June a job came open at Alpine Storage at their Roy Facility. Though Jaron is working right now in Sandy, his company plans to relocate to South Weber. So we decided to move to Roy anticipating Jaron's companies move. It was a good move for us. We really like the apartment there. The shifts aren't as long as in Provo, so Joni and the kids are in the office less and it is nice to be close to home. We hope to be here for a few years because we are really enjoying our time.
Here are the BOYS
7. So we live in Roy now, Jaron commutes to Sandy, and things are going great. The kids really like living here and have adjusted well. We look forward to when Jaron's commute will be ten minutes, not an hour each way! Life is good!
Friday, April 16, 2010
Happy Birthday Clark!
Sunday, March 7, 2010
We are officially moved to Utah and have been here for one month! The move was hard, but we made it! Jaron likes his new job and the kids are adjusting well. They both miss California, as do I, but I think we will have a good life here. More to come...
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Well, if you haven't heard...we are moving to Utah this week! Jaron got wind of a job from his cousin and so he applied for it. At first we didn't think we were interested, but the more we learned, the more Jaron really wanted it. We were so excited when he got it. He will be working for a company that builds the steel part of a building. So we are leaving on Thursday and heading to Utah. We are so excited for this new chapter in our lives, but we are sad to close our California chapter. We have really had a lot of fun here. We have done a ton of sightseeing. We both commented the other day we feel like we have been on a vacation for a year because we live in a vacation spot. There is always something to do! To say goodbye to the bay area, we spent the day in San Francisco. Here are a few pictures from our day. Enjoy...
The San Francisco skyline from Alcatraz. Notice the steep streets going up the hill in San Francisco.
We ended our fun day with clam chowder in sourdough bread bowls. We then took a trolley to the train station. It was a wonderful day! We have loved living here and will look back with fond memories!
Monday, January 18, 2010
For Christmas, we went home to Utah. It was such a wonderful trip as we visited both families. Here are some pictures from our adventure.
Vienna got a littlest pet shop for Christmas.
When we were in Utah, Jaron and I celebrated 7 wonderful years of marriage!
We have a community garden plot and we just put it in. Here is the finished product.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
I could write a novel about Jaron. I love him so much and he is so good to me in so many ways. He is my level head, my best friend. He is the first person I want to call and who I want to spend my time with. He is also a wonderful father. Clark cried for almost an hour this morning because he didn't want Jaron to go to work. As I was enduring the tears I thought, "Jaron is such a good dad and Clark's tears are proof." The kids love to be with him and I love to be with him. I keep teasing him that now that he is 30 I will turn him in for a younger man. I would never change my choice of who I married. Jaron is my other half.
Happy Birthday! I love you Jaron!
Love, your adoring wife, Joni