Sunday, October 5, 2008

Clark is Eighteen months!

This month Clark is turning eighteen months, which means one thing...NURSERY!  Clark will love it, especially since Vienna will be in there for three months to help him get used to it.  Clark is such a fun boy who loves wrestling, cars, shoes, and balls.  He says words like, "Thank You," "Doggy," and his favorite, "Daddy!"  He loves kisses and hugs!  He has been such a joy in our lives!  

Clark now can answer how old he is!  

Clark often falls asleep in his highchair at lunch.  He plays so hard then sleeps so hard.


It is so stinking hot here that Clark spends most of days in a diaper.  Hey, it saves on laundry!


11 comments:

Natalie said...

We are so excited that you have a blog! Come visit ours anytime.

caseandnat.blogspot.com

Jessica McCann said...

I am so excited you have a blog! I can't believe how big your kids are. Vienna is so grown up and cute! We miss you guys!

AmberlyGreen said...

Yeah, I'm so excited you have a blog! We miss you guys!

Judi said...

Yeah, welcome to the blogging world :)

KILEY said...

I did not know he was already 18 months! He looks just like an Allred!

j2nielsen said...

Joni, your kids are so big and just adorable. I can't believe it! I have thought about you guys so many times since we have moved, I can't believe that it has been this long! We are expecting our third on February 10th! Don't know what it is yet but I will definitely find out. Our blog is j2nielsen@blogspot.com if you want to check it out. I would love to hear from you! Where did you guys move to?

Chazlyn Robbins said...

Wow! What a cute blog! You look so happy with your sweet family. I love your colorful house too. Thanks for staying in touch. That's it, now I really have to make a blog!

alpine alert-pali eternal said...

Yeah! Now we can keep in touch. Our blog is...
http://krist10andn8pali.blogspot.com/

Andrea and Eric said...

Yeah! We're so happy you guys have a blog. How are things going? We sure miss you guys. Eric is so cute, one week at church during Sacrament Meeting, Eric was looking around at all the kids and mentioned how much he missed Vienna and Clark and wished we lived closer to each other.

Rindi said...

Joni,
Cute, cute blog! Good job. I hope it starts to cool down for you guys! Vienna's party looked so fun and yeah for Clark and nursery. We love you guys and miss you!
Rindi

Amy S. said...

Jaron, your family is adorable. I'm glad you guys have joined the blog world so we can keep in touch! Our blog is:
amysreallycoolfamily.blogspot.com