Sunday, October 26, 2008

TRUNK or TREAT

Our ward had a Halloween Trunk or Treat this weekend.  We all dressed up and had a fun time.  Clark didn't want to wear a costume so luckily he had a baseball shirt and he loves Jaron's hats, so he went as a baseball player.  Jaron didn't want to dress up.  So when it was time to go, he agreed to wear his construction gear.  He wears all that stuff at work, but it was a costume, so he wore it.  He actually got a lot of compliments on his costume!  Vienna and I wore costumes made my Jaron's mom when he was little.  Vienna's costume was her aunt Amy's when she was little and I wore Jaron's brother Dallin's Egyptian costume.  A few people complimented us on home made costumes.  Too bad I couldn't take the credit!  When we got there, most of the adults weren't in costume.  Too bad for them, they all missed the fun opportunity to dress up.  I LOVE HALLOWEEN.  After the party I was putting Vienna to bed and I was singing a Halloween song and she said, "Mom, Don't sing that.  Halloween is over."  I thought, "Hmm, could I get away with that?"  I love Halloween but I don't love having tons of candy around the house so maybe we won't have to go trick or treating.  We'll see!  

Here we are, ready to go to the party.

Here is our little witch!  
Here's our handsome construction worker!

Here's our little slugger!
Walk like an Egyptian!

3 comments:

AmberlyGreen said...

So cute! We miss you guys too!

Jon said...

Hey Joni, it was fun to see your comment on my blog. I Loved looking at your little fam. It looks like you guys have already had some Halloween fun. You are such a great mom, I just know it.

Rindi said...

Cute,cute,cute!!